22.50pm till god knows how long this will take.Yet I’m going to keep this very short and sweet
Been a while since I’ve blogged but I feel that I need to put one together highlighting the year of 2015.
First of all just let me THANK YOU for coming in and reading this.I know not many will click into this article and read it.However those of you that do are more than likely apart of the journey in 2015.
To date this was a great year for me.However its not really the about the year of 2015,I’ve been working on this project since 2009 I guess and every year I just need to keep upping my goals
The goals for 2015 certainly did get hit
- I grew the business from roughly 5 steady clients to at least 100 new faces walking into our homegym for a workout.
- I moved on into a new premises yet still working from home too.
- I set myself a target of 1000 hours coaching clients and ended up hitting 1037
- Feck,I’m not writing any more things here.
Lets just say overall I’m just happy that I’m growing the business,I have my health (even though I may have had a wobbly period mid way during the year when everything just got too much at a stage in my business yet slowly down for a period of time helped me) and that i’m just so grateful that I am helping people change their lives, while working on my passion slowly building up recognition
Its funny I was at a 10 year school reunion the other night and of course everybody was asking about careers etc and I was just fairly chuffed to see that guys I haven’t chatted to in years already knew what I was doing.That made me happy because Ill be honest,the fitness industry is flooded with so many avenues now from big chain gyms,warehouse gym to 1000s of personal trainers so its very very easy to be forgotten about.Plus working alone can be a lonely environment and you tend to question yourself and actions at times.I guess thats why I reached out to Dominic for his mentorship,which tbh has really helped me A LOT.
So here is a short pointer of rules that I set out to myself for the year 2015.
It may just help you out in 2016.
- BE YOURSELF.Live your life to the fullest,set goals,chase them until you reach them.Stop following with the sheep,never be afraid to do what you want and don’t always care what others think
- BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF Whatever your goal/s are stick with it.Believe it or not people will think your crazy or may not agree with what your doing.There will always be doubters,jealousy etc but filtering that out and staying on YOUR path is what needs to be done.
- KEEP WORKING HARD 1 is always better than 0.Set goals and work on them as much as you can.You got to show up and stay committed to your goal.You will have more harder days than easier ones but trust me if you stick with it,keep showing up,being consistent on your hard work well then Im a huge believer that #HardWorkPaysOff
- STAY PATIENT More than likely your goal will not be hit overnight.Anyone that has a realistic target in mind should be in it for the long haul
- KEEP MOVING FORWARD Continue to grow yourself.Keep learning and improving yourself.Read books,start a new language,pick up a new hobbie,surround yourself with people that you learn from and perhaps push you.Something I tend to ask myself every day is “Is what I’m doing right now improving me as a person?”
I could keep going here listing lots of things off but I feel these above are traits that have helped me out over the past year.
Again,thanks for following my content,it means a lot and I lucky forward to the future with you all.