Of course you do!
Try these cheeky little protein balls!
They make a perfect energy snack or treat after a hard days session at the gym.
90 Calories per ball
- 220/250ml can of coconut milk/cream
- 350-380g desiccated coconut
- 120g of whey vanilla protein powder.(4 scoops)
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla essence
- 60g of 70-85% dark chocolate
- Open can of coconut milk/cream,empty contents to bowl and whisk
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla essence and mix
- Add 4 scoops of vanilla protein to same bowl and whisk until smooth texture
- Add all the desiccated coconut to same bowl and whisk until substance becomes thick (Add more protein or coconut here if needed)
- When mixture is solid enough form 10-12 vanilla balls
- Coat each vanilla ball with some more coconut flakes then pop into fridge for 1 hour and allow to harden up
- Heat dark chocolate
- Add remainder of mix into chocolate and allow to cool for 5 mins
- When mixture has cooled form 10-12 chocolate balls
- Coat each chocolate ball with some more coconut flakes then pop into fridge for 1 hour and allow to harden up.
Hope you enjoy!