A lot of the mornings during the week i would find myself having eggs for breakfast but some days i tend to jazz my plate up a little bit.So this morning i went with my healthy almond pancake recipe,They are simple to make,with not that many ingredients and take little as 5 mins to make.
Give it a try.
- 1.5 cups of grounded almonds (I use my nutri-bullet to grind them, or just buy almond flour)
- 3 free range eggs
- Half cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Mix eggs and grounded almonds together in a bowl
- Add some almond milk to bowl and mix again
- Add cinnamon to bowl and mix again
- Add some coconut oil to pan and turn on slow heat
- Add contents of bowl to pan
- Flip and cook both side until golden brown.
Once pancakes are ready i add a handful of blueberry’s and mixed nuts along with 2 spoons of Greek yogurt for extra taste